Jam Pedals - Koch Ness Monster Supreme

No, it’s all just one big pedal that’s supposed
to be individual ones.-all the same circuitry
and line-up.
Plus I had The Greg amp, I don’t like C*ck’s
main designer guys designs and implementation.

Absolutely. The custom enclosure, the time it takes to actually build a behemoth like this and to make sure the signal chain is quiet. I've built some pretty big multi pedals but nothing like this, this is a complicated build.

It's definitely good value. It's not going to be for everyone but who cares really. I just love that they built it.
Not really, you could get some choice used gear for that coin.
Did you think it sounded really good?
Me, 7 on a scale of 1-10.

Not really, you could get some choice used gear for that coin.
Did you think it sounded really good?
Me, 7 on a scale of 1-10.

That's not really a fair comparison. You can use that argument with any new product, used is almost always going to be cheaper.

For the amout of work that goes into making one I think the price is pretty fair. I wouldn't buy one, it's not a product I'd use but I specifically said it's not going to be for everyone.

I like jam pedals, I've played a few different models now and they've all sounded great. Personally I don't buy analogue pedals anymore I just build my own.

From a business perspective, this seems like great marketing to show off what they can do, and there’s probably just enough people wanting this specific layout to justify a sku.

They've done big all in one pedals for pretty much the whole time they've been a company....they have one done up for pink Floyd tooo.....even has the seagull noise on a button.....Very cool company.

Just the delay and wah are pretty much 800 combined, if you buy them alone.....so add all the others.....and an exclusive custom designed drive.....it will be more used.... eventually.

Believe it or not, this is actually a value.
save-money.gif

One of the funniest things I ever heard Greg say is (this was at an after party decades ago), when we were talking about sexy women he said "Ah yes, sweet sweet luscious c0ck accommodating pussy pie"! I still laugh about it to this day and have used that Kochism a few times in the right company!! Funny guy and a helluva a guitar player ;~))

If I were lookin’’ into getting a unit as such
and in that price range:
-I’d go with this bad boy FTW🤘🏻.
No, I’m not a Strypor head.
I dig the look and the functions are super killer.

and in that price range:

I love ISP.

They are based in my state, and I've used only their gates for years. I would assume these are awesome.....not a huge fan of the display. Have actually looked at these and the predecessor awhile ago. If I went this route. Id just buy a used tc g system floor unit. JuSt me.

and in that price range:

What’s crazy super rad is you can footswitch
to the Piitch Shift and channel switch down a whole step!!
The distortion sounds great and the clean channel with the Phaser is awesome!

and in that price range:

Never go with the labelmaker unit. Ever. Unless you can find one for $250 or something ridiculous.

Back