Osmose... I Waited 1271 Days For This.

TJontheRoad

Roadie
TGF Recording Artist
Osmose. The dream is real :headbang

rs=w:1440,h:1440

I watched some demos on that some time ago. What’s the juice on it, some sort of fancy aftertouch with the keys?

You get all the cool gear bro. :ROFLMAO:

I watched some demos on that some time ago. What’s the juice on it, some sort of fancy aftertouch with the keys?

You get all the cool gear bro. :ROFLMAO:

You could make a whole IG series on this one Bro. Game changer, ultimate expression keyboard terms apply. It's the first fully polyphonic MPE capable synth/controller with keys that move and respond in multiple axis. Side to side pitch bends and two levels of aftertouch. Much like the Roli Seaboard Rise but without the squishy neoprene surface.

Here's an Expressive E Osmose MPE Demo using my external synths. The GS Music e7 and the UDO Super 6 played via the Osmose. Plus, a couple tips too.

I'm kicking myself for not pre-ordering one of these months ago but I definitely plan on getting one in the future. One thing I'm curious about is how easy it is to use as a MIDI controller for non-MPE VSTs and hardware. Does it take much getting used to or does it feel similar enough to a tradition keyboard to be used in such a way without a learning curve?

Here's an Expressive E Osmose MPE Demo using my external synths. The GS Music e7 and the UDO Super 6 played via the Osmose. Plus, a couple tips too.

Isn't hiding the key "extensions" kinda counter productive? I mean, they can be used for glissandi and stuff, from all I know.

I'm kicking myself for not pre-ordering one of these months ago but I definitely plan on getting one in the future. One thing I'm curious about is how easy it is to use as a MIDI controller for non-MPE VSTs and hardware. Does it take much getting used to or does it feel similar enough to a tradition keyboard to be used in such a way without a learning curve?

There's a different feel but easy enough to get accustomed to. You can change modes from traditional key response, PolyAT, to full MPE.

Isn't hiding the key "extensions" kinda counter productive? I mean, they can be used for glissandi and stuff, from all I know.
I can still get glissando in the small space between the laptop stands and edge of the black part of the key. It isn't something I'd use much in any event

Back