Orange OR30?

KT88s? 6550s?
It was 2001(?)? Can't remember. Probably because the level of amnesia inducing volume was too much for this fog brain to handle
Dave Chapelle GIF by MOODMAN

I think Brent Hinds from Mastodon used to gig one of those Thunderverb 200 heads.

I saw the video. It’s interesting. 4xEL84. Gain, master volume TMB EQ, crossline presence (Vox style tone cut so no NFB or at least it’s not using it) and single channel clean to mean. 3 way bright switch so some cool options there. It’s got some cool jangle to it and gets gritty. Really nice low to mid gain tones. Has a loop too. Nothing like the OR15. It’s definitely got a different vibe going on.

I saw the video. It’s interesting. 4xEL84. Gain, master volume TMB EQ, crossline presence (Vox style tone cut so no NFB or at least it’s not using it) and single channel clean to mean. 3 way bright switch so some cool options there. It’s got some cool jangle to it and gets gritty. Really nice low to mid gain tones. Has a loop too. Nothing like the OR15. It’s definitely got a different vibe going on.
To my ears it sounds a lot like the OR15 from what I remember.

Back