Orange OR30?

Mongillo19

Rock Star
Looks like it may be something new? The Orange Facebook group is buzzing about it and this link here to the Orange site is password protected

I really enjoyed my Rockerverb when I had it and would love to check out the OR30

Looks like it may be something new? The Orange Facebook group is buzzing about it and this link here to the Orange site is password protected

I really enjoyed my Rockerverb when I had it and would love to check out the OR30
I haven’t but I remember having a Dual Dark 100 for a while and both channels were keepers.
I dug the 1st channel, you can get killer tones that sound like fuzz but isn’t, in different ways, with both of the channels,
with the stark difference in the midrange adjuster,
-which bridges & mega-doses the Orange sludge…
Like the killer riff in Zep’s “No Quarter” etc..
Etc.. my ass, that’s shits dope AF!!.
(straight to the board & DIME THE IMPUT & FADERS).

I also think the Rockerverb III is a sweet amp for the cash.
You can pull herds of killers outta’ the RV3.
Now I’m in the mood for some Orange’y..

An OR15 with 4 x EL84 instead of just 2 x EL84 is my guess. Maybe two channels versus one. :idk

I doubt it. :LOL:

Even their TH30 is EL84 based, along with the AD30. :idk

If it comes with EL34s instead of EL84s I'll buy you both one. :beer

:LOL:
season 3 krabby land GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

OR15 with more features and headroom sounds like a pretty cool amp. I tried the OR15 last year when I was shopping for a hollowbody and liked how it sounded. Easy to get a nice sound.

I recently tried a Rocker 32 combo that I liked, A LOT. It's not on their website right now, but IIRC, it was new and not used?

I probably enjoyed the sound because the amp has very few knobs, lol.

I had a Rocker 30 that was a great amp, which actually had EL34s. Still too mushy in a band setting though, at 30W.

@paisleywookiee and I finding agreement and consensus. The world truly is going mad people. :LOL:

I kid. :beer

AD30 was my fave Orange amp. I miss that thing. Also had a Rockerverb Head, and a TH30 Combo.

The cool thing when you gig an Orange (especially with a matching cab) is that it looks so cool
people in attendance will automatically think you are awesome in spite of what you sound like. :chef

Back