Nuts!!

Stone

Rock Star
Hello all,
So ill be doing some Mods to my Revstar RSS20 Both cosmetic and Hardware upgrades
Cosmetic is just a cream pickguard and Cream Pickup rings
I ordered a Tonerider Birmingham bridge and a AlNiCo II for the neck, and a set of locking tuners
I will also replace the Nut (weakest part of the Revstar IMHO)
I would like a Graphtech TUSQ like on my Godin (rock solid tuning stability) only thing is i dont know how to find the right one
the only thing i know about the stock nut is the width : 1.649″ or 42mm
anyone here know which Graphtech nut would be a direct replacement ?

Thank you all for your valued input

Cheers

the only thing i know about the stock nut is the width : 1.649″ or 42mm
Can't you measure other dimensions, height, thickness, string spacing...
Graphtech has exact measurements for all their nuts on their webpage, just have to be careful when ordering because there's many variants with small differences.

Can't you measure other dimensions, height, thickness, string spacing...
Graphtech has exact measurements for all their nuts on their webpage, just have to be careful when ordering because there's many variants with small differences.
Yes its what i found out, and unfortunately my tape measure is to big and clumsy to get any precise measurements :(

You know the width is 42mm, but unless you can accurately get thickness and height measurements then I'd go with their largest version of that style of nut. Worst case is you need to sand it to fit which isn't a bad thing.

Just make sure to spread your legs wide enough so you don’t pull her hair while lowering…. Wait, what are we talking about?

You know the width is 42mm, but unless you can accurately get thickness and height measurements then I'd go with their largest version of that style of nut. Worst case is you need to sand it to fit which isn't a bad thing.
Closest I've found so far without Knowing exact height and thickness

are these 2

Black TUSQ XL Slotted Nut 41 x 5 (PT-6041-00)

TUSQ XL Slotted Nut L43.00mm (PQL-6143-00)

Ill Order both and let my tech Figure it out :idk

Bingo!! think this is the exact one

1677957851994.png

Reviewer said Nearly perfect fit on his Revstar just required light sanding on the side
there we go now just have to wait for all parts to come in :D

Last edited:
Nuts, all over the place brother… I just ordered a pair of replacement nuts for my PRS… Along with the itty bitty tremolo arm screw that seems to always disappear

Back