NPD: Lichtlaerm Audio… modded RAT & more!

JerEvil

Roadie
This showed up today. A nice care package from Daniel at Lichtlaerm. Dude is a phenomenal guitar player. He has a band called Hæresis. Check them out.

Anyway, I had demo’d some of his older pedals a few years ago and fell in love with the Aesahaettr boost. He’s redone the whole lineup basically and added more controls.

Ritual:
Most excited about this guy! It’s basically a highly modified white face RAT with the Turbo and Dirty options included. Spent about an hour with that pedal today and it just kills! It has a selectable clipping section and separate boost which can be used by itself as well. Can be full range, treble or mids boost. Really nice.

Æsahættr:
Up to 35db clean boost with parametric Lo cut. Also a switchable 4 band EQ.

Gahenna:
Hi gain distortion that’s meant to be run into a clean amp but has enough output to be used as a preamp with a power amp.

Great Satan, those three pedals sound and look like a s**t load of fun.
Man I didn’t get into anything but the Ritual yet. It’s so good! Seriously, it’s just so damn good. I am a sucker for RAT based pedals and this thing just kills.

The Ritual is wonderful! Haven't played the others but I imagine they are just as good
Yeah man I’m really impressed with how versatile it is. I was running it more as a boost with my P90 loaded LP with Randall RD45 on the dirty channel and built in boost off and Redback loaded cab.

The Ritual has my attention from description alone :satan I need a RAT variant of some sort in my life :guiness

RATs abound in all shapes and sizes. I'll find one once I start looking :clint
Dat you JT ? :rofl

Screen-Shot-2016-08-12-at-9.37.51-AM-e1541439118115.jpg

Back