NPD Bogner Ecstasy Blue Mini * CLIP *

Riffraff

Roadie
This was a Christmas present to myself, love those! :banana

I haven't had a chance to test drive it through a cranked amp yet but I did use it with my Tweaker 15 head loaded down and running through my DAW in this collaboration jam this morning.

I'm certain it will be outstanding through a big amp pushing a 412 cab at volume.

For this I used:

Guitar:
'02 Gibson Les Paul with DiMarzio 36 Anniversary & Super D p/u's
Amp: Egnater Tweaker 15 head Weber Mass100 (line out to interface)
Pedal: Bogner Ecstasy Blue Mini OD/Distortion
Plugins: Two-Notes Michael Neilsen cab IR's, Valhalla Space Modulator (double slap) & Supermassive (delay)

I bought the Mini Red and Blue on sale a few months ago. I have always beeen a fan of the Blue. Keeping it this time. :LOL:

My same comment as what I posted on Strat Talk
Was really great, and im sure you will get more unbiased comments here as opposed to those old farts
who will only praise a Trad Start into a Fender amp

I bought the Mini Red and Blue on sale a few months ago. I have always beeen a fan of the Blue. Keeping it this time. :LOL:
I've got the opposite problem, I don't even sell the stuff I haven't used in years. :facepalm
My same comment as what I posted on Strat Talk
Was really great, and im sure you will get more unbiased comments here as opposed to those old farts
who will only praise a Trad Start into a Fender amp
Thanks bro. No shit.
When I really want to cause culture shock I post a metal tune in Twanger Central on TDPRI. :rofl

Last edited:
Back