No Bad-Sounding Amps In The Axe Fx!

TSJMajesty

Rock Star
Somebody asked about amp recommendations he may not have thought about over at FAS, and got a reply to try one I'd never even noticed, a Diamonte Fire, so I tried it with some obscure cab I can't even remember..., just substituted it into my JP preset, and damn it sounded great! Not as much gain as I typically use, so I hit the boost switch on my Majesty, and turned on a drive, and it was spectacular!

Next I tried a /13 CJ Boost, scrolled through a few cabs, landing on a 2x12 Matchbox 57, and man I got a nice, full-bodied, creamy AF lead tone. I did hit the amp Boost and the Sat switch, (I don't really know what I'm doing; I just try knobs & switches to see if they sound good!), and I had to save that one, it sounded so sweet!

It's like, no matter where I go (as long as it has some gain; me like gain), the sh!t just delivers!!

Somebody asked about amp recommendations he may not have thought about over at FAS, and got a reply to try one I'd never even noticed, a Diamonte Fire, so I tried it with some obscure cab I can't even remember..., just substituted it into my JP preset, and damn it sounded great! Not as much gain as I typically use, so I hit the boost switch on my Majesty, and turned on a drive, and it was spectacular!

Next I tried a /13 CJ Boost, scrolled through a few cabs, landing on a 2x12 Matchbox 57, and man I got a nice, full-bodied, creamy AF lead tone. I did hit the amp Boost and the Sat switch, (I don't really know what I'm doing; I just try knobs & switches to see if they sound good!), and I had to save that one, it sounded so sweet!

It's like, no matter where I go (as long as it has some gain; me like gain), the sh!t just delivers!!
The /13 are really great models from
Clean to EOB , Crunch , leads
I use them a lot

That model has something subtle going on that I like. Certain notes have this "nasal" quality to them, almost a twang, if you will. I definitely like it. Been on it for about 3 hours now! (Practicing my YJM riffs. Man my pinky needs its own nerve pathways!)

Back