Niners loss to Vikings

cragginshred

Roadie
Lets take a look at the game last night. The 2 wins the Vikings have prior to this game was to the Bears and Panthers. The 2 worst teams (aside from the Raiders). Then the Niners come to town and the Vikings D line destroys the Niner O line. Purdy was pressured every snap. People are now making fun of him but it was not his fault. You can't hit targets with a pocket that collapses in .02 seconds :bonk

Good news!

Seattle Seahawks Football GIF by NFL

NFL football has changed brother… Jason Whitlock talks about it frequently.

Roger Goodell took the NFL all Disney
I don't like Goodell.

But he's not to blame for all of the things I hate about the NFL.
He does what the owners want him to do. Jerry Jones has been the biggest influence on the whole "squeeze every possible penny out of the fans"mentality that permeates everything they do. Fuck! Now I'm all pissed off! Thanks!!!!!

mister rogers middle finger GIF

Just Kidding Jk GIF

Lets take a look at the game last night. The 2 wins the Vikings have prior to this game was to the Bears and Panthers. The 2 worst teams (aside from the Raiders). Then the Niners come to town and the Vikings D line destroys the Niner O line. Purdy was pressured every snap. People are now making fun of him but it was not his fault. You can't hit targets with a pocket that collapses in .02 seconds :bonk

Casual Vikes fan here, and I was shocked at the outcome.

Our O line was awful for so many years but they've really pulled it together. And then our D line and pass rush really stepped up. I feel like the 49'ers had an off night too, it happens. There aren't any perfect teams this year. Also Bynum made a crazy good catch at the end there, otherwise 49'ers likely score.

I really wish we would have traded for Trey Lance to see if there's a potential fit at QB there. I was surprised they just handed the keys to Purdy so quickly, but it's had to argue with his performance until recently.

This year has been a roller coaster...I think Cousins has been underrated during his Vikes tenure and is now starting to get some props, and I really like him as a human, but still not sure I want the Vikes to commit longer term. Feels like the team needs to mix things up in a lot of ways, and they have no salary cap space to make improvements if they continue to pay him $30m+.

If he does leave, especially for the 49'ers I would root for you all to win it all. He's a good dude and a good QB, would be cool to see him get a ring and that SF franchise is pretty awesome.

Back