New Years Eve ?

Called an audible. Had family come up to see the folks, and spent the afternoon/evening out there.

Nice to see all the nieces and nephews. They love their cool Uncle with the ponytail. :LOL:

Talked some family business, shared a meal, and then the kids started to squeal non-stop and
Uncle is like, I need some beers at home and some loud music. So gonna jam some tunes. :beer

I worked new years eve came home my 12 y still was up we chill little bit then i tolled him off to bed now!!!

Then started drinking, started on vodka moved on rum…. I said cheers fucker to myself and now blasting some thrash in my headset i have 6% battery left then I’sleep.
IMG_5567.png

Ive been spending new years eve all on my own past 15 years….

Im used to it now :sofa

Played the highest paying gig ever (for me). Also dinner served was lobster, sea bass, fillet I cut with a butter knife, crab, salads ect. Unreal spread and did I mention we got paid? :crazy The vide is bad in spots due to a buddies wife 'filming' ...Audio is good tho! Always cool to established at a high end place and be treated really well and the dance floor was so packed they were pushing into our singer

Back