NEW WELL-HUNG STRAP DAY!

LiveeviL2000

Groupie
TGF Recording Artist
I just received my Well-Hung Aqua-Snake strap!!

It is a perfect fit for my Ride the Lightning themed Blue Crackle Warlock. I just happened to see Brad post this Aqua-Snake strap the day I finished putting this guitar together. I’m imagining both my guitar and this strap were in the works at the same time. It was destiny!

This strap is everything you would expect from one of Brad’s Well-Hung creations. It’s comfortable, stylish and rugged. The blue soft interior lining is also a nice touch. This also marks my 12th Well-Hung strap.

Here are a couple of pics of the Aqua Snake and my Ride the Lighting Crackle Warlock
1718675515731.jpeg

1718675532966.jpeg

Here are pics of my Strap Rack.
1718675594718.jpeg

1718675614885.jpeg

Why have I bought so many Well-Hung straps? Is it because of the Cheesies? Is it because with each strap there is a thoughtful letter accompanying your purchase, outlining the story of your strap and a personal thank you? Yes perhaps that personal touch helps make me a repeat customer.

The main reason is because, like most of you, I have spent a good amount of my money on my instruments. I figure, what’s a little more to make sure my instrument is safe and secure. Why waste money on off the rack straps that become loose and literally fall off your guitar or dig into your shoulder. To me, this is a gear investment. Besides, they look great!

Also, running around the house with my new strap held high above my head shouting, “I’M WELL HUNG!! I’M WELL HUNG!!” and witnessing the expression on my wife’s face is priceless!!

Do yourself and your precious gear a favor. Get in touch with Brad. If you don’t see something you like in his Reverb store, I’m sure he’ll be more than happy to make you something to your liking. Trust me, once you try one of his straps, you’ll never go back to the same ole same ole that everyone else has bought at the box stores.

Vito - thank you! One of the hungiest of Hung East coast crew. When he goes commando, he dare not roll up the wrong pant leg!
His strap story is a little more intense than most, but I do find once a seeker buys in to my snake oil it takes about 2 minutes
for them to realize the hype ain't just hype, and they are truly a different sort of strap experience, some would say radically so.
More robust, more comfortable, more attention to detail, more just... "extra."
From his collection I can see that he has only one strap that I made more than one of the exact same. That's pretty cool in itself.

From his collection I can see that he has only one strap that I made more than one of the exact same. That's pretty cool in itself.
and that one isn’t “exactly” the same. The beauty of handcrafted. There are variations that make it “mine”. In the first rack pic there are 3 that are completely personalized.

Back