NEW QOTSA!!!!

That has got to be one of the most coolest tunes I’ve heard in quite a while…
Iain Armitage Reaction GIF by CBS

Never heard much from these guys other than the song about drugs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (There's probably more where that came from I am betting?)

This sounds like the Cars if they didn't appeal to me. Not bad but nothing that is grabbing me.

Never heard much from these guys other than the song about drugs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (There's probably more where that came from I am betting?)

This sounds like the Cars if they didn't appeal to me. Not bad but nothing that is grabbing me.

I thoroughly dismissed them initially. I liked some of the singles that dropped on the radio but never felt compelled to deep dive them. I saw them perform live on some Brit show supporting Like Clockwork and was pretty impressed and went back to check them out and instantly regretted not having done so sooner. They have a really varied catalog of albums, all of which are awesome.

Songs For The Deaf and Like Clockwork are brilliant albums and where I’d start if trying to get a feel for them. Almost every album has some high points. I’m not sure where their fans rank it, but I think I’m an oddball in that I like Era Vulgaris the most. It’s very different, not as much riffy stuff and way more retro chill vibey.

Very different, but I could listen to this shit forever…. (Preferably high as a kite :ROFLMAO: )

Really can't say much (if anything) positive about guys like Josh Homme, but QOTSA are a great band.
And IMO this very tune here is absolutely awsome.

Really can't say much (if anything) positive about guys like Josh Homme, but QOTSA are a great band.
And IMO this very tune here is absolutely awsome.

At the risk of a derail what’s the deal with Homme, I don’t know much other than their music, which I enjoy greatly.

At the risk of a derail what’s the deal with Homme, I don’t know much other than their music, which I enjoy greatly.

Slammed a beer bottle onto the head of a singer of another band, kicked the camera from a photographer so it hit her in the face, stuff like that. Along with the usual suspects such as drug abuse. Clearly doesn't seem to have his emotions under control at all. Maybe things have changed today.
Too bad, really, because IMO he quite clearly is a rather gifted musician.

Just heard Time & Place on the radio and loving it. High hopes for this album.

Not too arsed about having to separate the artist from their behaviour. There are actual people that complain about music being bland and complaining about cuntish behaviour, and then they’ll listen to Michael Jackson.

listened to the new album, it’s pretty solid and I like the overall sound of it. But good god, Like Clockwork just sounds like a Greatest Hits by comparison, it’s hard to see them topping that album.

Back