New Majesty Colors Just Dropped!

That last one is the Desert Camo JPM that he recorded “Home” with, it was the last one Ibanez made for him and there’s 3 notable features that differed from the previous JPM’s but made their way into the EBMM’s; no Floyd, piezo bridge and a straight headstock.
What the hell, that's wicked! Never seen it before. :chef

Don't know where they're getting this Oxblood. It's Amaranth on the EBMM website. There was another vendor that had it listed by that name.

Amaranth:
1719613393446.png

1719613691752.png

Oxblood:
1719613440427.png

1719613505744.png

Looks like a new color not yet listed on their site.

Man I'm really starting to get the itch for another one. After having the 2 with gloss finishes, these satin models are calling me! (One minor gripe I have is the "stickiness" of the neck and body on the 2 I have.)

I don't like red guitars in general, and I have green covered (well, lol), and that Blue Silk is especially nice with the chrome hardware.

After having the 2 with gloss finishes, these satin models are calling me! (One minor gripe I have is the "stickiness" of the neck and body on the 2 I have.)

I lucked out. I bought the black one cause it was my favorite of the original colors.
It just so happened to be satin all over which was cool.

Only thing that drove me nuts about the JPM’s is how the volume knob looks giant compared to the tone knob due to the black circle behind the volume knob.

Back