New Kerry King tune.

JFC, my first takeaway when listening to the song (not sure I’ve ever even heard it before) was that I should have joined a Slayer tribute band when I was in high school and didn’t know how to play in key yet, but I could play fast and use my whammy bar.
It's never about the solos with Slayer. Other than the delay drenched divebombs out of them :love

Sounds exactly like what I would expect from Kerry, which is a bit disappointing as I would like to hear him do something a bit different

I don't think he has it in him to do anything different? He's tuned up (it sounds like it, at least?) so maybe the riffs will make a bit more sense to the ear?

Yeah, I get it totally and I actually dig it, but if you were to tell me it was a new Slayer song I wouldn’t have known any better. I was thinking more along the lines of new guys may produce something new and different, know what I mean??? It’s clearly the Kerry King show so what do I know 😂

Yeah, I get it totally and I actually dig it, but if you were to tell me it was a new Slayer song I wouldn’t have known any better. I was thinking more along the lines of new guys may produce something new and different, know what I mean???
Yeah I am not sure he wants anyone else's stamp on things. Unfortunately.

1000006134.jpg

:knit:knit:knit:rofl:rofl:rofl

I am not fond of that song at all. I am not one for screaming vocals. I like to be able to understand the lyrics without having to look them up. I like the music part of it.

only just got around to listening to it. Maybe a bit worse than I was expecting, kind of thrash for thrash sake with no real purpose to any of it. Just kind of ambling through riffs.

Sort of reminds me of Onslaught a bit:

only just got around to listening to it. Maybe a bit worse than I was expecting, kind of thrash for thrash sake with no real purpose to any of it. Just kind of ambling through riffs.

Sort of reminds me of Onslaught a bit:

I actually loved the Onslaught album with Steve Grimmet (RIP) on it. I am soooooo all about B-/C+ tier thrash. I don't know if there are any more hidden gems to discover for me in the genre. I'll take what I can get.

:idk

Is Phil Demmel rejoining Machine Head now?

Back