NEW CHASE BLISS ONWARD PEDAL

Interesting. But it concerns me that the guitarist is repeatedly amazed (and somehow pleased?) that the output has no relation to what he's actually playing. Call me old-fashioned... ;)

Last edited:
A generous interpretation, to be sure. :D

OK, maybe occasionally. And alternately: when I suck, I feel like I ought to know about it.
Just think of it as the Pandora of guitar pedals: "Hey Chase Bliss, play some guitar that is similar to what I play, but hopefully sounds fresher this time?"

Just think of it as the Pandora of guitar pedals: "Hey Chase Bliss, play some guitar that is similar to what I play, but hopefully sounds fresher this time?"
I'm literally LOL'ing. That is an excellent cross-thread callback. :beer

91LG6KKAuOL.jpg

Interesting. But it concerns me that the guitarist is repeatedly amazed (and somehow pleased?) that the output has no relation to what he's actually playing. Call me old-fashioned... ;)

I was thinking the same thing with the last IG clip. There was not a single note of anything slightly sounding like a guitar.

I was thinking the same thing with the last IG clip. There was not a single note of anything slightly sounding like a guitar.

And what is wrong with that? Many of us like to play guitar but make it not sound like a guitar, so they achieved it lol

Back