NEW CHASE BLISS ONWARD PEDAL

1715701443945.png

On topic of the pedal(brand) at hand; wayyyyyy too precious for my tastes. If I can't Ricky Martin with it; :idk

Jebus, someone doesn't want to tool up a new enclosure.

1715702100583.png

R&D memo:
Design whatever you want as long as it has 6 knobs, 2 switches, 4 jacks, 4 mini toggles, and a trio of indicators.

Let's face it, the battery access design sits right alongside the mousetrap and sliced bread as perfection.

And, to be fair, they do mix up everything else quite a bit.

7wet4d2451f61.jpg
"What we add...a 4th knob this time guys?!?!? Do you think the BOSS might get mad?!?"

Chase Bliss ain't for everyone. But neither is 4 tube heads and a 1x10 cabinet in a 900 square foot condo :beer

It’s just a manufacturing efficiency to help with the bottom line.

Yes and no. Consider that once the box comes off of the common tool it immediately becomes a unique part via which model paint and graphics is applied.

So yes, there's a bit of savings up front with the raw boxes but with the prices they are getting for these things they could easily make the boxes unique if warranted.

As is, the line looks a bit Stepford Wives to me.

Last edited:
Yes and no. Consider that once the box comes off of the common tool it immediately becomes a unique part via which model paint and graphics is applied.

So yes, there's a bit of savings up front with the raw boxes but with the prices they are getting for these things they could easily make the boxes unique if warranted.

As is, the line looks a bit Stepford Wives to me.
I imagine there is a lot of similarity to the UA pedals, where they've got a common board that covers the digital control, etc., too. And if you think the line looks a bit Stepford Wives, it seems that the shared box is doing its job from a branding/resulting in a line of pedals that familiar once you've used one perspective, too.

And if you think the line looks a bit Stepford Wives, it seems that the shared box is doing its job from a branding/resulting in a line of pedals that familiar once you've used one perspective, too.

Fair enough. Just not a fan of the cookie cutter approach a lot of pedals brands are taking these days.
The Walrus Maco line being another one I personally dislike.

:LOL:

Dudes are the kings of Beep Bop Boop bullshit.

Hearing “lush musical landscapes” makes me want to…

arnold schwarzenegger predator GIF

Though TBF I haven’t bought a CB pedal specifically because I think I’d probably like them. (Despite not owning a scarf)

Got my ONWARD pre-order in today :D I can't wait to get it!

Order Confirmed #31772

"Your order is confirmed. You'll receive an email when shipping information is available."

I hope I still got in on middle of june shipping time!

Can't wait for ONWARD, love dynamic stuff.

In fact "swapper" modifier on blooper is one of my favorite things to use. Set it around 9am on the knob and use blooper in delay mode (or even in looper mode) but it's fun in delay mode with repeats all the way up. Tap in a slow tempo. Play a note or chord and it'll play over and over, then play another note or chord and it does the same, but the fun part is like hitting a chord then strike 2 or 3 notes real quick and it breaks that chord up and now you have part of this chord and the 2 or 3 notes scrambling over each other in a new pattern, then keep doing that and things can get weird. When you need to stop being weird, just hit a note or chord and start back from a safe place again. All controlled dynamically with your playing without touching the pedal! Then get wild and add in dropper or some other modifier along with it!

This onward is going to give me so much fun like that but in a pad/synth/drone type way.

Pairing them together? Creating an ambient blackhole for sure!

Back