New Amp Day! Lichtlaerm Audio Prometheus

I'm a lucky bastard to have received the first Lichtlaerm Audio production model yesterday. Could hardly pull myself away from it. This amp is going to make a big wave. I'm sure. It's everything I ever wanted from a high gain amp. Tight as an Engl, cutting like a Marshall and as massive as a Diezel if you want it. The cut dial and bite switch really lets you adjust the way the amp responds. This things is amazing
DSC09799.JPG

Amazing. I'm guessing she sounds as good as she looks. Hoping to hear some audio clips from you.

Congrats & :beer

I'm a lucky bastard to have received the first Lichtlaerm Audio production model yesterday. Could hardly pull myself away from it. This amp is going to make a big wave. I'm sure. It's everything I ever wanted from a high gain amp. Tight as an Engl, cutting like a Marshall and as massive as a Diezel if you want it. The cut dial and bite switch really lets you adjust the way the amp responds. This things is amazing
View attachment 20358
HELL YEAH MAN!!
You made my Friday night!
Not sure exactly why but it is what it is..-LTFOL!!
CONGRATS!
-that’s a bad ass amp dude🤘🏻

That sounds awesome!! I skipped around but will watch it this week. I'm at the beach on a mini vacation for wife's birthday and when I started playing your video I got that "another guitar video, REALLY????:cuss" look from the birthday girl, lol!!
LOL! I know exactly what look you mean!
All good, mate. That's why I put the time stamps in the description

Back