Neural SLO-100.. What Specific Overdrives Are These Modeled After ?

PLX

Shredder
TGF Champion
In the SLO-100 suite, Neural DSP labels them OD-1 & OD-2.. but what specific overdrive pedals are they models of ?

BdgN9TV.png

I am not sure. t I can tell you one thing from experience, the Archetype Petrucci, does NOT sound like a JP2C+ to my ears.
I like it, but it isn't the amp.

And here I've never tried the SLO clean. Finally got the FM9 setup in a bigger room so maybe I'll dabble tonight

There are much more esteemed clean machine amps and models, and I do like a good Twin, Shiva or Jazz Chorus clean from time to time, but for the stuff I like playing I’ve just grown attached to the SLO for cleans. I don’t try to fight it anymore. lol

Ive almost bought the SLO30 again on a couple occasions, not for the lead tones, but for the clean channel. :ROFLMAO: :bag

There are much more esteemed clean machine amps and models, and I do like a good Twin, Shiva or Jazz Chorus clean from time to time, but for the stuff I like playing I’ve just grown attached to the SLO for cleans. I don’t try to fight it anymore. lol

Ive almost bought the SLO30 again on a couple occasions, not for the lead tones, but for the clean channel. :ROFLMAO: :bag
A Plexi with the volume rolled back is my ideal clean so I get it!

Back