NAD: Behold. The Unicorn.

paisleywookiee

Rock Star
Badlander 50, Unicorn Edition. Ordered in December of 2021, delayed…….more delayed……more delayed……

It sounds as it should, the legendary, official amp of TGF. You’re allowed to own other amps; I do. But this is the key to true toan, the gateway to sonic bliss, the aural hammer of the gods, the…….well, you guys know what a Badlander is like 😂

I love it. It’s exactly as I pictured it!

Last edited:
@paisleywookiee Does the back panel look standard? Any other differences from stock? What's the name of that tolex style?

Also... I was just looking at photos of the combo version of the Badlander and noticed that the back of the cab was way more open than I expected. Which... is giving me ideas. I wonder if the head could work with my Vumble cab :satan

@paisleywookiee Does the back panel look standard? Any other differences from stock? What's the name of that tolex style?

Also... I was just looking at photos of the combo version of the Badlander and noticed that the back of the cab was way more open than I expected. Which... is giving me ideas. I wonder if the head could work with my Vumble cab:satan
IT SURE COULD

Also... I was just looking at photos of the combo version of the Badlander and noticed that the back of the cab was way more open than I expected. Which... is giving me ideas. I wonder if the head could work with my Vumble cab :satan
Yeah it’s a normal back, except the knobs are the smaller Recto knobs on the back as well. It’s a 23” wide head, Fwiw.
Looks killer! Man, that was a LONG wait… I remember you talking about this ordered amp ages ago. Enjoy! :beer
Thanks! Yeah it was the longest I’ve waited for anything, period. Even the friggin’ Fractal stuff was a shorter wait.

Congrats!

king arthur magic GIF by 20th Century Fox

Badlander 50, Unicorn Edition. Ordered in December of 2021, delayed…….more delayed……more delayed……

View attachment 7570

It sounds as it should, the legendary, official amp of TGF. You’re allowed to own other amps; I do. But this is the key to true toan, the gateway to sonic bliss, the aural hammer of the gods, the…….well, you guys know what a Badlander is like 😂

I love it. It’s exactly as I pictured it!

Congrats!

Back