My studio /Room

Stone

Rock Star
Well I'm finding my room very utilitarian, its neat, organized and functional which makes it somewhat Sterile.
Since I do spend 80% of my time in there as its also my WFH office, I'm thinking of sprucing it up and giving it some ambience
I really dig @DrewJD82 the Drudio, what are those floor LED ambient lights? and are those candles real or the electronic artificial type ?

Cheers
Mike

Well I'm finding my room very utilitarian, its neat, organized and functional which makes it somewhat Sterile.
Since I do spend 80% of my time in there as its also my WFH office, I'm thinking of sprucing it up and giving it some ambience
I really dig @DrewJD82 the Drudio, what are those floor LED ambient lights? and are those candles real or the electronic artificial type ?

Cheers
Mike

They don't make the ones I have anymore, these newer ones are a little bigger-

And the candles are just LED's, I'd burn my place down if I used real candles!

This is all I use for lighting in my apartment. :rofl

Those frameless flickering candles are cool. We have some and they look real from a distance and I love that they turn on every evening and turn off auto-magically.

I really like the idea of led candles!
I’m gonna order some 👍
My minds eye goes directly to this …

Are they these ones ? as Links on Amazon dont work in the forum

1674940402002.png

Are they these ones ? as Links on Amazon dont work in the forum

View attachment 4066

Yep. If you get the wax coated ones, they have more of a real look than the regular plastic ones. It'll generally say it in the product description.

And for the LED lights I just typed in "LED indoor uplighting"

That's Awesome Drew really awesome ambience, bet it brings out the toanz as well :D

Usually it brings dozing off on the couch way too early.

Pretty sure I posted one of my studio before, basically the same thing minus the plants. The LED colors change depending on the song.
IMG_3114.JPG

Cheers
Mike
Neat organized and functional getting you down?

Come over, I mix and produce in something fit for an al queda meeting and the drone is in the air. Complete opposite. Im stuck with a roughly unfinished basement here and very little room in my corner of it.

Back