My Impulse responses

Last bunch from me:

Marshall JCM800 1960 Lead 4x12 with British made T75's, from the 80's iirc. This cab cost me £50. Bargain.

421 and 57 as before, 144 IR's in total.

So there you go. 432 IR's for completely free!
Thank you so much!! I consult you appealing to your experience creating IRs. How would you make a "flat" V30 IRs, so that a "FRFR" sounds like a "real" speaker and not like a miked one?

Muchos lo intentaron, todos fracasaron. La respuesta es que es imposible.
thank you so much! I will keep trying. It would be like the speaker mode of the powercab, which is a "FRFR" but you can also use it as a "real speaker". I'll see how I achieve it. In the clean sounds I have practically no difference, where it is most noticeable is the distortions, but I am working on it

Last edited:
@Orvillain sorry to be a sneaky IR ponce, but are your MF400 impulses still up? I had a look in the link and there were a lot of impulses and I wasn't sure based on the names which they were. I have an MF400 cab and wanted some IRs to match.

Thank you!

I think I've just figured out the naming convention - BR/TL etc - bottom right/top left.

I thought those were the cab names and I've been looking for one called MF! 😅

That's the ticket! These sound great Orv.

I've made some direct amp kemper profiles using my mf400 and recto cab as a load, and the profiles have come out very different depending on which cab was used (all other variables being equal). The profiles made with the mf400 cab do not work well with your typical mesa v30 based IRs. As soon as I loaded these up, everything fell into place, and the low end tightened right up.

Here's a bunch more: https://www.dropbox.com/s/c4dh8l3fzfi05ms/Final IRs.zip?dl=0

Same cab, but this time I'm using my dual rectifier as the poweramp, and then deconvolving to remove the poweramp colouration. This has Sennheiser 421 IR's as well.

No minimum phase transform, and no time-alignment and no phase adjustments. RAW IR's straight from the two mics. I've been mixing and matching them on my Axe FX III, they work really well tbh!
deleted files?

Hello, I did drop box
the files load but I am not able to play/hear the file
You can't really hear an impulse response. They are wav files, but there's not really anything to playback.

You load the file into a modeler or IR loader in your DAW as an impulse response, and they replace what would be the speaker cabinet/microphone in your signal path.

You can't really hear an impulse response. They are wav files, but there's not really anything to playback.

You load the file into a modeler or IR loader in your DAW as an impulse response, and they replace what would be the speaker cabinet/microphone in your signal path.
Oooohhhhh, what a dope o_O thanks

^^^^ well it does say newbie
Lol
😅 Everyone is a newbie at some point.

arnold schwarzenegger predator GIF

Back