MS Office Suite is a total failure on iPad Pro.

Bruce

Shredder
Why oh why are their products so unintuitive and just plain shitty? I’m finishing up a review in MS Word. It works fine enough and syncs to my OneDrive. The file is there. I make the file available offline. I cant save it. It creates a local zero KB word file in my files app. I try and share it from the word doc. I hit share in outlook. Nothing happens. It doesnt even tell me to go fuck myself. Just. Nothing. Happens. Then I try and share using another app. Again, nothing happens.

I go to OneDrive and try and download the file to my files app. Nothing happens except I have 3 or 4 separate zero kb files. Then I try and save it again and get this line of bullshit :

F7757CF6-46A0-4C29-B070-94829EA46E06.jpeg

WTF ?!?! Why cant you save it right now and how exactly will this get better later? Im online. Im logged in. You just suck, thats all. It’s a you problem, not a me problem. And I pay for you. Every year I pay. But Im the asshole that cant meet my editorial deadline.

I. Am. Beyond. Frustrated. With. This. Bullshit.

I've pretty much given up on the iPad Pro and won't buy another one. It's just not "Pro" at all and there's really no way to make it effectively work anywhere near as good as a half-decent laptop. When the 2017 iPad Pro was released I had high hopes that they would bring the software support to make it a valid laptop replacement but that just has not happened.

Meanwhile I can connect my Samsung Galaxy Fold 4 to an external display and it turns into a legit desktop system as long as you have wireless mouse/keyboard.

I've pretty much given up on the iPad Pro and won't buy another one. It's just not "Pro" at all and there's really no way to make it effectively work anywhere near as good as a half-decent laptop. When the 2017 iPad Pro was released I had high hopes that they would bring the software support to make it a valid laptop replacement but that just has not happened.

Meanwhile I can connect my Samsung Galaxy Fold 4 to an external display and it turns into a legit desktop system as long as you have wireless mouse/keyboard.

Not judging here… But I’m pretty sure that Steve Jobs said that the two should never meet … iPad v laptop

Type on one and touch on the other

I tried an iPad for a week one time when my laptop had to go back to the shop… No worky

Back