Morningstar MC6 Pro tease

Seems about right :rofl :cuss
bQMoR1I.jpg

Seems about right :rofl :cuss
bQMoR1I.jpg
You know what though, I find this part of it fun. Back when I got my first rack unit in the 90s, the Rocktron Chameleon, I saw MIDI as both a technical challenge and SUPER rewarding. The Chameleon allowed for 8 continuous control options, and I set it up so that I could use an expression pedal to morph from a clean sound with tons of reverb and delay to a straight heavy metal sound with no effects. It was glorious back in the 1990s and it’s amazing now.

Recently I programmed an Axe FX II / Synergy rig with a Morningstar MC8, and using only 2 presets in the MC8, I can control everything in both rack units. I love technical challenges, and MIDI is actually fun to program IMO.

You know what though, I find this part of it fun. Back when I got my first rack unit in the 90s, the Rocktron Chameleon, I saw MIDI as both a technical challenge and SUPER rewarding. The Chameleon allowed for 8 continuous control options, and I set it up so that I could use an expression pedal to morph from a clean sound with tons of reverb and delay to a straight heavy metal sound with no effects. It was glorious back in the 1990s and it’s amazing now.

Recently I programmed an Axe FX II / Synergy rig with a Morningstar MC8, and using only 2 presets in the MC8, I can control everything in both rack units. I love technical challenges, and MIDI is actually fun to program IMO.
I ONLY program MIDI when I am in a time crunch. So there's your answer on why I love it so much :cuss :rofl

1. with the Fractal/Synergy/Morningstar rig, you had me at hello :love
2. I agree, and before I shrank down to my Chameleon, I was controlling an entire 12 space rack with a Roland FC-100 :giggle:

My achilles heel is ALWAYS wanting to control something with an expression pedal that either the midi controller isn't capable of or the end device isn't capable of interpreting in the right way from the controller. I like regular footswitches for most things. But some things FEEL BETTER with an expression pedal ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I wish Nux would make one of the bumblebee boards with one tier. I have enough room widthwise but those sides get in the way for me with the expression pedal.
You do realize they're fully customizable, right? That top bar is there because I want it there.

20230215_092449.jpg

Back