Mixes

Love the track especially how you have your effects dialed in and sitting in the mix.

Thanks man. :beer Mixing is rough, and there is a bunch of stuff that could be fixed or improved, but there reaches a point where you don’t want to hear the song anymore and say good enough. :ROFLMAO:

There is so much talent here @ TGF all these originals are always such a treat to hear , considering how much shit there is out there today

:headbang

4th of July playing geetar. Tried to redo this joker. Time for beer.

Love It Blazers GIF by NBA

Niceeeee!

Too kind dudes. (y) The only thing that overly bugs me for that one is when the distorted guitars come in they are a little too ice picky and could use some more bottom end. Maybe panning set of guitars just chugging the barre chords :idk Some of the drum fills get a little repetitive. I generally like programming drums but from a purely drum perspective I wasn’t feeling where to go with it in some spots. Maybe on v3 lol

Off to the next one. Trying to retrack another song today. :guiness

IMG_4987.jpeg

New strat got in yesterday so I tried to put something down with it quick. Took the first riff and ran with it. A little crispy, but had the 1959SLP with everything dimed and don't feel like putting any real effort to tame the top end. Cool to get a strat into the collection. (y)

New strat got in yesterday so I tried to put something down with it quick. Took the first riff and ran with it. A little crispy, but had the 1959SLP with everything dimed and don't feel like putting any real effort to tame the top end. Cool to get a strat into the collection. (y)

Sounds really good!

Back