Miserable two chord singy shite

I like the main riff and the vocal melody in the intro/verse. Nice and sparse and moody. Cool vibes. :beer

Im a sucker for these kind of things… ragged, lo-fi, dragging simple chords and unpolished vocals. This is great.

Would be cool to hear it recorded into mics with a minimalistic approach. Maybe some room only and a very light hint of reverb on the vocal.

Damn I’m gonna listen to sebadoh now… that was a long time since i listened to some lofi shit

Good stuff, man, there’s definitely something in there to be worked with.

I have about 200 sessions in Logic, I’d say 30% of them are just two chords going back and forth and sometimes I feel like I’m not doing enough with them, but sometimes just two chords works, especially if you can find a way to change up the vocal melody over them.

I love music, and I truly believe that music can bring all people together.

I know we've had our differences in the past, but your clip was so raw, so "voice crying out in the wilderness" that I was inspired to add some drums and guitar and humbly post this as a peace offering between bros.

Friends ?

I love music, and I truly believe that music can bring all people together.

I know we've had our differences in the past, but your clip was so raw, so "voice crying out in the wilderness" that I was inspired to add some drums and guitar and humbly post this as a peace offering between bros.

Friends ?

Pop it up on Bandcamp. You might get a fiver for it.

I wrote this about 5 years ago. Never finished it, but I think it has promise. Thought I'd post it because I'm drunk and seeking "you go girlfriend!!!" validation.

Season 1 Episode 3 GIF by Martin

Dude, that’s awesome! Promise is an understatement

I wrote this about 5 years ago. Never finished it, but I think it has promise. Thought I'd post it because I'm drunk and seeking "you go girlfriend!!!" validation.

I like it!!! You've got a great voice, too! Your vocal tone has a really clear, cutting timbre... it'd sit great in a full-mix recording with other instruments.

I like it!!! You've got a great voice, too! Your vocal tone has a really clear, cutting timbre... it'd sit great in a full-mix recording with other instruments.
Thanks man.

That bloody acoustic was always hard to play. I've got a Gibson one now, so think I need to re-record this demo and then flesh it out into a real song. When I get a day to work on it, le sigh.

Back