Might've just went Full Dumbo™

It’s for back porch playing with a portable speaker and my brother playing drums on a iPad app hooked into aux in. He’s immune-compromised so this is my attempt to jam with him. He’s been bubble boying it for a couple of years now.
You definitely need a set of the WAZA AIR headphones to round out your Boss collection. For quiet and convenient practice there isn’t anything else in their league, IMO. No cords, just plug in the transmitter to the guitar. The tones are great, feel is great, spatial ambiance (“amp in the room”) modeling is great, and they stream audio from your phone or any other Bluetooth device with independent volume controls for your guitar and the Bluetooth. They really are killer for their purpose.

You definitely need a set of the WAZA AIR headphones to round out your Boss collection. For quiet and convenient practice there isn’t anything else in their league, IMO. No cords, just plug in the transmitter to the guitar. The tones are great, feel is great, spatial ambiance (“amp in the room”) modeling is great, and they stream audio from your phone or any other Bluetooth device with independent volume controls for your guitar and the Bluetooth. They really are killer for their purpose.
Oh Dear Lord…. There goes another $400. Geesh.

THANKS MAN! ;)

Unless tracking in a studio, or being forced by sensitive co-dwellers to wear them,
all headphones deserve this fate.

The best thing about the wireless phones is I bet you can throw them farther, since they
don't have that darned cable holding them back. ;)

Drove the Katana Air yesterday and I think I like it! It was pretty fun jamming along with Amazon Music on my iPhone.
And the iOS Boss app is pretty slick. I’d like a EQ dedicated for the streaming and separate from the guitar but other than that it’s cool.

Oh and an internal chargeable battery!

Drove the Katana Air yesterday and I think I like it! It was pretty fun jamming along with Amazon Music on my iPhone.
And the iOS Boss app is pretty slick. I’d like a EQ dedicated for the streaming and separate from the guitar but other than that it’s cool.

Oh and an internal chargeable battery!
I have this issue with the Nu-X Mighty Plug. Audio streamed in via Bluetooth is heavily exaggerated in the low end. I fix this with ththe EQ on my android phone. Do iOS devices have a master EQ section?

I have this issue with the Nu-X Mighty Plug. Audio streamed in via Bluetooth is heavily exaggerated in the low end. I fix this with ththe EQ on my android phone. Do iOS devices have a master EQ section?
They do but I don’t believe it works with Bluetooth.

Last edited:
Back