Mega threads need to die

A mega thread:
1707695350686.png

I was going to start a new thread but figured I’ll just post here to do my part -

I don’t play heavy music in general but I love Kings X. I’m looking for advice on getting Ty Tabor sounds on the HX Stomp.

Don’t tell me to get better at doubling my guitar parts, or buy a Lab amp or that weird Strat. I’ve got a HSS Strat style guitar and an HX Stomp.

Tell me how I can make the Double Take sound like that, or what else I should be doing. Also, I’ve never figured out how to make the whole detune/chorus thing work well or get my delay to sound like it’s somehow coming from outside the recording. I’m thinking evering I’ve heard on Lost on Germany.

I was going to start a new thread but figured I’ll just post here to do my part -

I don’t play heavy music in general but I love Kings X. I’m looking for advice on getting Ty Tabor sounds on the HX Stomp.

Don’t tell me to get better at doubling my guitar parts, or buy a Lab amp or that weird Strat. I’ve got a HSS Strat style guitar and an HX Stomp.

Tell me how I can make the Double Take sound like that, or what else I should be doing. Also, I’ve never figured out how to make the whole detune/chorus thing work well or get my delay to sound like it’s somehow coming from outside the recording. I’m thinking evering I’ve heard on Lost on Germany.
I worked on this recently.

Didn't nail it, but I can share what I was able to figure out.

https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=14722078

Back