Master built Custom Shop Strat on the bench.

Eagle

Shredder
In for a set up and a bridge pickup swap a brand new super heavy relic 63 CS.
tempImagelVJNDN.jpg

tempImageAUKo1P.jpg

The best thing about these is the builders had the pick of the wood in the whole factory.
One piece light as a feather body and insane flame neck.
The guitar plays and sound acoustically excellent .
BUT is has a JB and my customer is wanting something in the 9K range with a bit more personality.

@Eagle - Very nice!!! Thanks for sharing that beauty with us. Do you mind sharing what you will set those pickup heights at? Many thanks🍻

Now I get that this is expensive $9/10k but if you want a real strat with this kind of detail and wood selection to the absolute best this ticks those boxes. Can you get this for less? yes you can but it will not be Fender or you may have been lucky with the wood.

@Eagle - Very nice!!! Thanks for sharing that beauty with us. Do you mind sharing what you will set those pickup heights at? Many thanks🍻
I start with single coils at 5mm and humbuckers at 3mm and fine tune them by ear. There is no general correct other than as close as works properly is usually better.

For those of us who can't afford 6 figures for the real deal, I feel like this is as close as we can get. Still feels like blasphemy to put a high powered HB in a vintage (inspired) Strat. :LOL:

For those of us who can't afford 6 figures for the real deal, I feel like this is as close as we can get. Still feels like blasphemy to put a high powered HB in a vintage (inspired) Strat. :LOL:
These are for players and to feel ok about having that HB in the bridge.

Back