Master built Custom Shop Strat on the bench.

comedy central season 6 episode 9 GIF by Workaholics
Finish Line GIF

? Elaborate.
Commenting on la szums hate twords pickup logos.
I just find it funny how a tiny logo from Company 1 is "advertisement that turns my guitar into a billboard", while big ass logo right there on the headstock (which is a logo in itself) by Company 2 is just fine.

Yes its not really playing related wear patterns.
You mean on the fretboard? The back looks about the same as my LP, which was relic'd by ME, i.e., played a lot for about 20 years.

But as far as the rest of that body being authentic..., I can't see it.

Does anyone here have a real old strat with wear like that? Looks to me like it would've had to have been rode around in the trunk of a car for a decade. Just doesn't seem realistic to me.

I mean, how's a guitar supposed to get that wear along the lower bottom edges of the body, front and back, like that?

If you’ve never seen this relic job you are missing out. Top comment in the comments is just a fantastic summary of this video.

You mean on the fretboard? The back looks about the same as my LP, which was relic'd by ME, i.e., played a lot for about 20 years.

But as far as the rest of that body being authentic..., I can't see it.

Does anyone here have a real old strat with wear like that? Looks to me like it would've had to have been rode around in the trunk of a car for a decade. Just doesn't seem realistic to me.

I mean, how's a guitar supposed to get that wear along the lower bottom edges of the body, front and back, like that?
This is not a relic. The paint on pre CBS fender is very fragile;
A53B201F-D902-472C-BB7A-8A850C9D5D83.jpeg

Not so different.

Back