Madonna Concert was Insanely LOUD!

The fake asses are popping up all over down here. It’s uh….when it doesn’t go right it’s equally as bad as when botox and lip fillers go wrong, except HUGE. I dunno if they use rounded blobs of silicone, but it looks like they’re just shoving rectangular and square hunks of it in there and letting it figure out where its supposed to go.

Massively bloated asses of cellulite. :unsure:

More proof women are fucking nutso! :LOL:

No offense to the ladies. I love them. But damn, some of the shit
they do to "appear" more attractive does exactly the opposite of that.

I believe it is just fat removed from other areas of the body. Literally,
lipo out the hips and tummy and inject it straight into yo ass.

Two birds with one stone sort of thing.

My ears rang for a few days 😞
For me, besides age, my hearing loss ain't from playing my own shit too loud; It's from all the outings to small clubs and concerts without ear protection. We never even thought about ear plugs!

DC Star was the worst!! (local club band back in the day.)

For me, besides age, my hearing loss ain't from playing my own shit too loud; It's from all the outings to small clubs and concerts without ear protection. We never even thought about ear plugs!

DC Star was the worst!! (local club band back in the day.)
Saw Uli in a small room at the local radio station.
First thing he said was I hope you have ear protection.
IMG_0689.jpeg

The fake asses are popping up all over down here. It’s uh….when it doesn’t go right it’s equally as bad as when botox and lip fillers go wrong, except HUGE. I dunno if they use rounded blobs of silicone, but it looks like they’re just shoving rectangular and square hunks of it in there and letting it figure out where its supposed to go.

These ladies don’t understand we like a phat ass not a fat ass. :ROFLMAO:

Saw a video of Nile Rogers talking about We Are The World and said Madonna was not invited because they didn’t think she can sing.

That STILL has to sting.

Back