giphy.gif

Nobody knew or cared that the company was Christian. Stop hate baiting with that bullshit.
It’s in every one of his posts and the post that was being referenced here. Not trying to bait. It’s clear I don’t belong here though, so I’ll just try to delete my profile and log off. I’m a big fan of Anthony and just thought I’d chime in. If you need to make fun of me for it please do.

It’s in every one of his posts and the post that was being referenced here. Not trying to bait. It’s clear I don’t belong here though, so I’ll just try to delete my profile and log off. I’m a big fan of Anthony and just thought I’d chime in. If you need to make fun of me for it please do.
Again, who cares? All we wanted to know was who the “fairly popular” guitar brand was.

Turns out, they weren’t as popular as it was implied, because none of us know who they even were, Not once in my 30+ years of playing guitar and buying gear have I heard of them.

Y’all living in a bubble.

Like Lucky Dog Guitars, Hard Luck Kings were just another Fender clone, like hundred of other “boutique” builders. How about innovating FFS?

Back