A buddy sent this to me this morning, and we can't figure out who it was, if any.

View attachment 20766
By the looks of it, it's none of the brands I deal with, like G&L, Ibanez, PRS, Seagull, etc. Is this just a weird rumor?
My assumption would be that its a brand swimming in similar waters as Lucky Dog Guitars (i.e., widely unknown?!? Never heard of 'em). Just checked, and Chapman Guitars website is still up

Office Hitting GIF by Two Mortgage Guys

I wonder if it’s one of those “my subscribers asked for a video on this….” kinda things.

IE- there is no guitar company that closed it’s doors, but it provided a good opening for the humble brag

I wonder if it’s one of those “my subscribers asked for a video on this….” kinda things.

IE- there is no guitar company that closed it’s doors, but it provided a good opening for the humble brag
The whole post was weird, and does not inspire me to care much about owning a Lucky Dog. Though, my cocker spaniel pup is a very good boy and a very lucky dog.

So... how about that next Helix update? Anyone know when it's coming?

Right .... company surely didn't think of raising the prices if it meant saving their asses. LOL. This reads as an excuse for a very soon raise in prices for this particular brand!

Back