Lost a good boy today

My condolences, brother.

That’s exactly how the last days were with my bud bud, Griffin. He started sneezing and within seconds the bleeding from his nose wouldn’t stop, they were able to give him some homeopathic meds to stop the bleeding over night, but he was already 14 or 15 and was 2 years past the point the rescue center thought he was going to live for, it was time.

After going through that twice now, I have about a week or two where I’m scared to even see another dog, but the second I end up seeing one the first thing I want to do is run up and squeeze it. If you’ve got a shelter nearby, they’re often looking for volunteers to walk the dogs, I started doing this after I lost my pug but wasn’t ready to have another dog yet, it really, really helped during that period and it’s exactly how I ended up with my next one. You and your family is in my thoughts, brother.

Thanks for the love all

My condolences, brother.

That’s exactly how the last days were with my bud bud, Griffin. He started sneezing and within seconds the bleeding from his nose wouldn’t stop, they were able to give him some homeopathic meds to stop the bleeding over night, but he was already 14 or 15 and was 2 years past the point the rescue center thought he was going to live for, it was time.

After going through that twice now, I have about a week or two where I’m scared to even see another dog, but the second I end up seeing one the first thing I want to do is run up and squeeze it. If you’ve got a shelter nearby, they’re often looking for volunteers to walk the dogs, I started doing this after I lost my pug but wasn’t ready to have another dog yet, it really, really helped during that period and it’s exactly how I ended up with my next one. You and your family is in my thoughts, brother.

Sorry to hear that man. Yeah just trying to give extra love to the other pups

My boy Franklin (the black and white one) and another “joint custody” pup Zelda the little blonde one

EEAEFB55-ADC1-4FEE-9F6C-5A18570A18B3.jpeg

Thanks for the love all

Sorry to hear that man. Yeah just trying to give extra love to the other pups

My boy Franklin (the black and white one) and another “joint custody” pup Zelda the little blonde one

View attachment 10544
Give them all the love you can :love They need some comforting too and it helps you as well.
I'm so sorry man. I love dogs so much, and it's awful seeing them go. Such beautiful creatures with unconditional love.
Lordy so much this. Ugh.
So so sorry for your loss. Sending my condolences.

Had to put yogi down last week and it totally broke me. Been a mess ever since.

You love them like family and they just don't live long enough. It's not fair.
That's your big boy from your profile pic over the years isn't it? So sorry man :cry:

There are few things in life that hurt more than loosing a beloved pet. Last year I had to say goodbye to my dearest cat (I love all the others too, but that one was very special to me) which I had for 18 years.

So sorry for your loss, man! :cry:

Back