Looking to buy my second electric guitar!

The question is what is your other guitar and what are you looking to get out of your second?
I am a squier strat owner which i got with a starter sort of bundle about a decade ago.

I have been trying to learn to do basic set-ups on it, and well... it's going okay. Lol

A 2nd guitar will be fun to have as an actual tool, for playing out in performances and professional settings.

I am a squier strat owner which i got with a starter sort of bundle about a decade ago.

I have been trying to learn to do basic set-ups on it, and well... it's going okay. Lol

A 2nd guitar will be fun to have as an actual tool, for playing out in performances and professional settings.
Good move! Always learn how to do your setup on every guitar you buy. That tele will setup very similar to your Strat. It's not hard, just takes a little patience in the beginning, and a set of luthier tools which you don't have to spend a lot of money on right away. Let us know how it works out.

I started out with a MIM HSS Strat and a Modeller. I thought that would cover all my possible hobby home player needs forevermore.

I only have 5 guitars, 5 tube amps, a bunch of Hotone minis, a Yamaha THR10 and shelves of pedals as well now, about a decade on.

A Strat and a Tele…? I know I’d have an itch for some kind of LP.

I hope your GAS isn’t as insistent as mine! Enjoy!

Look, I’m not attacking you personally or anything. Just saying that Mexican Fenders are consistently good. Epiphone just doesn’t have that track record.
I would disagree with that based on my experience with MIM crap QC but its different experience for everyone

Back