Looking for a SMALL USB-C audio interface

If there's an interface with USB C that fit your needs, great, but I wouldn't limit your options just to avoid buying a cable or adapter. For audio interface purposes, there's no notable advantage of USB C over A/B.
well I didn't and my concern is not functional but mechanical. I found USB C connectors to be more robust and less error prone. For example the USB connector on my Stomp failed twice (fixed for free even if out of warranty, just had to pay shipping which was a nice touch from Line6) and other devices using old style connectors seemed to have similar issues while I haven't had a single failure with C type connectors. I also enjoy not having to orient the cables.

well I didn't and my concern is not functional but mechanical. I found USB C connectors to be more robust and less error prone. For example the USB connector on my Stomp failed twice (fixed for free even if out of warranty, just had to pay shipping which was a nice touch from Line6) and other devices using old style connectors seemed to have similar issues while I haven't had a single failure with C type connectors. I also enjoy not having to orient the cables.
Yep. From a user experience perspective, Type C is superior to Type A/B/Mini/Micro.

Back