Line 6 please add this to helix

Please elaborate - somehow I fail to see the point, I guess it can probably be emulated with the Helix easily...?

Tbh tho, I just skipped thru and all I heard was some crazy stutter/tremolo action, sounding pretty cool, but nothing mind-blowing.

can you put glitch delay on minimum delay time and use it as a spaz trem? doesn't Helix already have like 3 spaz or pattern trems / filters / mods??

Couldn't you do this with a tempo sync'd tremolo and switch switch set to momentary?
Yep. Set Speed to 8th, 16th, or 32nd note (or change the value via expression pedal, snapshots, or stompshots), Intensity to 10.0, WavShape to Square, and DutyCycle to taste—lower than 50% will make the stutters shorter, higher will obviously make them longer. Assign to momentary switch, Bob's yer uncle.

Last edited:
I do it with a faulty 1/4 in. cable from my guitar :rollsafe

8i96d4.jpg

Yep. Set Speed to 8th, 16th, or 32nd note (or change the value via expression pedal, snapshots, or stompshots), Intensity to 10.0, WavShape to Square, and DutyCycle to taste—lower than 50% will make the stutters shorter, higher will obviously make them longer. Assign to momentary switch, Bob's yer uncle.

Yep. Oz Noy was doing this a decade+ ago on the old M series.

Back