Line 6 mystery product speculation

Lysander

Shredder
We already have +90 pages of speculation for Fractal, so, might as well...

Yamaha Guitar Group applied for a new trademark on 8/15 for N Nexus 🤯:

nexus.jpeg

The trademark identification reads "Amplifiers, amplifier cabinets, effects processors, loudspeakers, and loudspeaker cabinets, all of the foregoing for use with musical instruments and all featuring network communications interfaces capable of bidirectional multichannel audio, bidirectional control data, and DC power over networking cables."

Full application is available at https://tsdr.uspto.gov/#caseNumber=...TION&caseType=DEFAULT&searchType=statusSearch .

Last edited:
We already have +90 pages of speculation for Fractal, so, might as well...

Yamaha Guitar Group applied for a new trademark on 8/15 for N Nexus 🤯:

View attachment 27728
The trademark identification reads "Amplifiers, amplifier cabinets, effects processors, loudspeakers, and loudspeaker cabinets, all of the foregoing for use with musical instruments and all featuring network communications interfaces capable of bidirectional multichannel audio, bidirectional control data, and DC power over networking cables."

Fulk application is available at https://tsdr.uspto.gov/#caseNumber=...TION&caseType=DEFAULT&searchType=statusSearch .
Saw the thread at TOP. Getting those "neural network" vibes.

Whatever it is, hope we get more news on it soon (and not Neural "Soon" lol)

I saw a bunch of people speculating this will be L6's foray into amp capturing/profiling, and, dude. Read the trademark description :LOL:
I did read it - anything I missed? In one of the other threads in here earlier in the year, @Digital Igloo somewhat alluded they may have some sort of neural network adoption (or at least didn't rule it out completely)

It's registered for Line6 headquarters address so I expect it is a Line6 product.

My guess its more to do with networking and interoperation between devices and might be a brand name for that rather than a product line itself even if it refers to actual devices.

"Nexus let's you control your fx processor, and amp all conveniently and wirelessly from a mobile device" type deal. Instead of MIDI Sysex it could be a more advanced protocol that let's them do things easier.

Back