ironic alanis morissette GIF

I feel like the Baritone Revolution of the 1990s/000s was much needed
after the shrieky girls drenched in makeup singing of the 1980s. :knit

Your turn. :beer

ironic alanis morissette GIF

I feel like the Baritone Revolution of the 1990s/000s was much needed
after the shrieky girls drenched in makeup singing of the 1980s. :knit

Your turn. :beer
I don't disagree. And I wasn't even trying to be disparaging in my original observation. I don't even know where the "baritone" range starts and who the biggest names are in that range. Other than Pete Steele and Leonard Cohen. My idea of perfect 90s baritone was this :grin :satan

I didn't know people like Scott Stapp unironically?
:unsure::ROFLMAO:

A friend of mine was over and asked me excitedly “Did you hear the new Scott Stapp song?”, I kinda laughed as I said “No”, she puts the song on, she’s singing along and knows all the words. I know for a fact she hates Creed, so I’m just looking at her sideways the entire time while she’s really into this song. The song ends and I say “You have no clue who that is, do you?”

“Yeah, it’s Scott Stapp”

“Yes, now tell me what band he sang in”

:idk

“With urrrmmms wwwerrrddd errrrrpeeeen”

“NO!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!!!! I hate you, I hate myself, I hate Scott Stapp” :rofl

As soon as I sang it, it finally connected for her. Unbelievable.

Some of his solo stuff is surprisingly good and he is singing much better
I always thought of Creed as Eddie Vedder with a better band
But I will say this love it or hate it , his voice is instantly recognizable, just like Ozzy
Or Layne or Cobain or the green day guy
I have NEVER liked Creed. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY too earnest in all the wrong ways for my tastes. but I will give credit where it's due certainly and say that it is nice to see them together doing their recent round of shows. I think it's awesome for their fans who grew up in that era digging their music.

Back