Just used Manage Presets in my FM and unintentionally wiped out all of my presets

What are those? :sofa :facepalm :rofl

I haven’t backed up my III or FM9 in well over a year, though right about now is a good time to do so. It wasn’t a big concern when I used the same presets between two different guitars, but now I’ve got a preset for every guitar and it’d take WAY too f*cking long to recreate them all. And I’m finally getting the organization set up in AxeEdit so I’m using one preset slot to just designate the guitar then have the actual presets underneath;

PS 1- Orville (empty preset)
PS-2 Mesa
PS-3 Splawn
PS-4 5150
Etc

I haven’t backed up my III or FM9 in well over a year, though right about now is a good time to do so. It wasn’t a big concern when I used the same presets between two different guitars, but now I’ve got a preset for every guitar and it’d take WAY too f*cking long to recreate them all. And I’m finally getting the organization set up in AxeEdit so I’m using one preset slot to just designate the guitar then have the actual presets underneath;

PS 1- Orville (empty preset)
PS-2 Mesa
PS-3 Splawn
PS-4 5150
Etc
Nice way to organize yourself. Now back it up!

If your data isn't in 3 different places . . .

I'd be pissed, BUT, I do have favorites of all the blocks I use in Helix, and know my presets backwards and forwards by now, so I could pretty much build one at soundcheck at a gig, if I had to.

Do they host latest factory preset banks on the FAS forum :unsure: I just need dat Petrucci rig :verynice

Do they host latest factory preset banks on the FAS forum :unsure: I just need dat Petrucci rig :verynice

This it?

This it?
Thanks. I wonder if there is a v4 set coming? It's a lot of presets to go through and update/refresh!

Thanks. I wonder if there is a v4 set coming? It's a lot of presets to go through and update/refresh!

The new presets come out for us … as soon as you download the old crap.

Get busy; we’re waiting…

Busy Mickey Mouse GIF by Team Tumult

All is almost right with the world...
jDMBQf1.jpg

I just need an All the Marshalls preset and a FAS Originals: Mortal Combat Edition Preset and I am golden. I imported the B(?) bank that has all the effects crazy presets and put them at the end of the preset list if I ever want to grab anything esoteric. I am using some LT, Lifeson and Moke effects blocks in my library which is :guiness

I need to look into color coding amp models and cabs next :unsure:

All is almost right with the world...
jDMBQf1.jpg

I just need an All the Marshalls preset and a FAS Originals: Mortal Combat Edition Preset and I am golden. I imported the B(?) bank that has all the effects crazy presets and put them at the end of the preset list if I ever want to grab anything esoteric. I am using some LT, Lifeson and Moke effects blocks in my library which is :guiness

I need to look into color coding amp models and cabs next :unsure:
Do you want the JP 2023 preset? I have it if you want it. (Several people over at FAS said the link wasn't working.) Imo, it's much better than the stock Petrucci Rig preset, especially the delays.

Do you want the JP 2023 preset? I have it if you want it. (Several people over at FAS said the link wasn't working.) Imo, it's much better than the stock Petrucci Rig preset, especially the delays.
Is it up over there? I imported a ton of GOT blocks and saved over it. Updated amp block values would be cool though!

Is it up over there? I imported a ton of GOT blocks and saved over it. Updated amp block values would be cool though!
Idk. Since I have it already, I've had no reason to check.
Hmm, apparently I can't upload that file type here.

Search under my name in that JP GOT thread if you can't find it. I posted it in one of my responses.

Back