Just gonna drop this here … discuss

Meh, he has his own sig amp, so, he’s using the FM9 like I use my Helix, for effects and to control my amp.

Nothing to see here. He used to have Axe-FX’s in his racks, for effects only.

Meh, he has his own sig amp, so, he’s using the FM9 like I use my Helix, for effects and to control my amp.

I don’t see anything wrong with that… Clearly the cord is running back to the amp and not the fm9.

Do you not use effects?

I missed the rule where we can only share artists that are using modelers in one specific way…amps plus effects straight into PA?

Nothing to see here. OP please delete.

:rolleyes:

Alex needs the FM9 with a preset consisting of no less than 12 Klons in series to boost his signature Lerxst for that sweet Limelight solo.

I missed the rule where we can only share artists that are using modelers in one specific way…amps plus effects straight into PA?

Nothing to see here. OP please delete.

:rolleyes:
Lol, I just mean, without context, or if one didn’t know better, this could be viewed as, “ooh look, Alex uses a Fractal for his rig”, instead of, “Alex uses a Fractal WITH his amp”

The latter is reality, the former could be misleading for some. That’s all.

Are those turbosounds being used for "FRFR" duties? I got to try that before a show while a load in was going on, only had a Firewhawk to run into it but DAMN it was loud and sounded good no matter where you stood

Lol, I just mean, without context, or if one didn’t know better, this could be viewed as, “ooh look, Alex uses a Fractal for his rig”, instead of, “Alex uses a Fractal WITH his amp”

The latter is reality, the former could be misleading for some. That’s all.
Understood. And I was just giving you a hard time. 😊

Oh hai :banana:popcorn

26819A34-FA18-47B7-9A8A-ACB682F3A470.jpeg

Back