JUST for JiveTurkey

Very talented Musicians for sure, I still much prefer the Winger of the hair metal days

New vid dropped today, new album should be out this year. I know you were waiting for it @JiveTurkey

I am excite

Not my style but the song is at least way better than the truly medioker standard guitar riffs which would never be close to make the cut in my own songs at least. Im a heavily riff oriented guitarplayer though and tend to like bands that have that orientation, some bands dont seem to have a strong leaning in that direction.

Star Trek for me. The last 20 yrs have been a slog. Strange New Worlds was pretty good though.
Huge Star Trek fan here. I agree, Strange new worlds is pretty good and more in line with classic Star Trek, its the first good Star Trek since Enterprise in my opnion, Picard is somewhat decent but it could have been so much better if it was more true to the TNG formula, Discovery to me is truly awful TV in general and Star Trek in name only.

its so bad they took an Iconic captain and made him into this frail character ... :cuss
They did that in season one of the original series with "The Menagerie".

Did you see Pike and crew in season 2 of Discovery? It was the outcry of fans that "this is the Star Trek we want" that led to Strange New Worlds being made. In order for them to send Discovery 900 years in to the future (where they belong :rofl) Pike saw his future accident, which they have used in SNW.

They did that in season one of the original series with "The Menagerie".

Did you see Pike and crew in season 2 of Discovery? It was the outcry of fans that "this is the Star Trek we want" that led to Strange New Worlds being made. In order for them to send Discovery 900 years in to the future (where they belong :rofl) Pike saw his future accident, which they have used in SNW.
Yeah, they tried long and hard to forcefeed us with that Discovery garbage, someone must have said to the team"Hey lets make a Star Trek series, does anyone know anything about Star Trek ? anyone ? Not me either, lets not ask the fans".

BTW i never watched the second season or any more than the first season since i dont like to torture myself.

Last edited:
Back