Join Date Weaponization

Personally, i don’t give a s**t how long someone has been a member of a forum or any form of social medial. There is no correlation between a join date and knowledge or experience with a particular topic. If someone is full of s**t, they are simply full of s**t.

Agreed, and I'd add the whole "been doing this for forty years" thing, too. Like that's supposed to make me immediately revere/respect whatever it is they're saying.

I don't care how long you've been doing something. It doesn't mean you've been doing it well or have learned anything along the way. You could have been shit at it for forty years and still be shit at it.

Agreed, and I'd add the whole "been doing this for forty years" thing, too. Like that's supposed to make me immediately revere/respect whatever it is they're saying.

I don't care how long you've been doing something. It doesn't mean you've been doing it well or have learned anything along the way. You could have been s**t at it for forty years and still be s**t at it.

Tell it to my face, though. :hmm

:rofl

Back