Join Date Weaponization

James Freeman

Rock Star
I see it's very common on forums to weaponize join dates, especially in a heated argument. :LOL:
This is probably the purest form of prejudice related to our human nature.

I often see posts like:
"For someone who joined yesterday, you don't know shit about shit."
"Who is this guy, joined 5 days ago and *insert smack here*."

Are you guilty?
:rofl

8a34d9b6-41e2-4ccb-add0-c408e4be48d9_text.gif

I only ever question that when it‘s someone coming to the defense or hard critique of something else. I think I’ve seen that pop up more on the Fractal forum than anywhere else; new user posts a huge rant about all the issues they experienced with zero evidence they tried resolving those issues previous to that first post. Just reeks of troll.

Or, in the case of RigTalk, it’s almost always an alt just looking to back themselves up when they’re brand new to the forum but seem to know all the personalities and talking points already.

Damn, I was hoping this was discussing a group to help with weaponizing dating. I'd help with that - I have a teenage daughter!

I have a good friend from LA. (Lower Alabama)

He took every one of his daughter’s boyfriends outside and had the talk.

You know, the one about, blowing their twigs and berries off with a shotgun and shoving the remaining bits down their pie hole, if they ever hurt his daughter.

She’s probably 40 now, and still lives with mom and dad.

:clint

Personally, i don’t give a shit how long someone has been a member of a forum or any form of social medial. There is no correlation between a join date and knowledge or experience with a particular topic. If someone is full of shit, they are simply full of shit.

Are you guilty?

No. And I'm serious. If anything, this is what I've been taught by my parents and what not - of course not related to forums but it's the same thing applying to ad hominem attacks and what not.
Sure, there's situations when merits are worth a thing. But in case someone's telling me a Mc Donalds quarterpounder diet would make up for a great healthy experience, no 839.203 postcount in a "wellbeing 101" forum would magically render that true.

No. And I'm serious. If anything, this is what I've been taught by my parents and what not - of course not related to forums but it's the same thing applying to ad hominem attacks and what not.
Sure, there's situations when merits are worth a thing. But in case someone's telling me a Mc Donalds quarterpounder diet would make up for a great healthy experience, no 839.203 postcount in a "wellbeing 101" forum would magically render that true.

What if …

They be all shmexy n’ shiznit…

Sexy Queen B GIF

sexy victorias secret GIF

sexy kate upton GIF

You be like …

Excited Black And White GIF

Back