Joe Satriani Has a Cable Failure

But hell, that keyboard player is an absolute ripper!

Hahahah when Satch played here I got a text from my buddy Nacho at like 3AM “Hey, we’re hanging out with Satriani’s keyboard player! He’s in my apartment! Come over! F*ck work!” Nacho can be gullible, I dunno how many times he’s sent me a similar text because some turd at the bar he works at is feeding him a line of BS, so I call bullshit and go back to sleep.

I wake up the next day to a bunch more texts and this-
20221112_060856.jpeg

(Nacho is on the left)

The dude hung at his apartment until like 7AM, Nacho was trying to get him an Uber back to the venue but the dude was all “F*ck that, I’m in Florida! I want to party!” and Nacho’s thinking “Great, I’m gonna be known as the guy that got Satch’s keyboard player all f*cked up and Satch has to cancel shows” :rofl

I guess the dude just walked into the bar Nacho works at, which is really f*ckin’ strange because it’s not near the venue and it’s not a particularly special bar, it’s borderline dive-bar status. Nacho barely even knows who Satch is but I guess it was enough familiarity that it made the keyboard player feel safe…..and no one should feel safe around Nacho, unless you really like drugs and booze. :ROFLMAO:

Yes, keyboard player rocked it, but it took a pretty long time to switch a single cable, no?

Those roadies should be soundly whipped and then fired.

Back