JHS TacoBolt sold out

Still don't care about the pedal, but it's almost lunchtime and the thread title made me hungry

Same.

JHS = :facepalm

Tacos = :chef :love

Preach brother. These limited edition pedal assholes are the worst.
According to the video they only had enough parts left for the release so they built them as the taco version to close the pedal out. Pedal building supply chain has been jacked for a few years.

I couldn’t care less about the limited release part, but I did want one of those pedals.

D

According to the video they only had enough parts left for the release so they built them as the taco version to close the pedal out. Pedal building supply chain has been jacked for a few years.

I couldn’t care less about the limited release part, but I did want one of those pedals.
I call bullshit. IMO, this was a planned “limited release” to create hype and subsequent drama. I could see if they just had leftover Superbolt cases and PCBs that they needed to use up. But they actually designed and printed cases for the specific release. Plus all the fanfare, social media posts, slick marketing videos, etc.

Mark my words, there will be many other “limited releases” like this.

D

I assume it's the jfets causing the issue. Through hole j201s, which are in spec and not fake are seriously hard to come by, however, SMD j201s are plentiful and cheap. I'll have to look for gut shots and see what they're using.

Back