It’s KIND of an amp…

I wish it was available in 100W.

Revenge Of The Sith Power GIF by Star Wars

Re: form factor I don’t know. A lot of people just don’t like the rack form factor, so they’d sort of cut their market in half. (And there are plenty of good rack power amps available) If it was in the form of a smaller head then people would say it’s too bulky. Seems to thread the line of being relatively small and portable, so it can be easily thrown on top of a cab or studio desk.

I would prefer a rackmount personally. Have everything contained in one unit.
Yes. This. I would have bought one of these if it were like a PS2 form factor + rack kit or a simple 2u box. Even if it's not perfect the rack stuff is all built to a standard at least rather than all these random sized boxes. The PS2/100 is a good example of 'rack if you want it but fine if you don't'.

Even with it not being rack the form factor here is Double Extra Goofy (XXG): I still cannot understand why Kyle saw fit to build these "sideways".

It's battling the HX Stomp Wall Wart for all time bad form factor calls. IMHO.

I will say in spite of the above, I have had these in Reverb carts in the past only to balk right before check out. I cannot guarantee I will never own one. LOL. :wat I think I have three in my watch list right now.

Last edited:
Back