Intelligence Officials Say US Has Retrieved Non Human Craft

:wheresthepics

:rofl

Screenshot 2023-06-05 at 16-09-43 Intelligence Officials Say U.S. Has Retrieved Craft of Non-H...png

Unless more details get released this seems more and more like a nothingburger. The article is co-authored by Leslie Keane, who broke the big story a couple years ago about the pentagon having an undisclosed UAP task force studying this stuff. Some unremarkable video clips were part of that release.

The source in this new article has stated in an interview that he hasn’t actually seen any of the craft or physical items, and is getting his info from classified docs and other intel people. Seems like some efforts been put into maintaining plausible deniability, which is not a good sign.

My impression is that Keane might just be a useful idiot. Our 3 letter agencies have a LONG history of deploying misinformation via journalists and scientists through a complex web of tactics that promise forthcoming exclusive information if the revealing parties lend their credibility and viewerships to amplifying the cause. Predictably that smoking gun info never comes, and the credible individuals get hung out to dry for stepping out on a limb.

In this case, it’s incredibly telling that The NY Times and WaPo have been hesitant to pick up the story. Perhaps they smell what’s going on. Should be interesting to see where this goes.

In this infinite universe, aliens sure love america.
Part of the whistleblower’s disclosure is that this is a global phenomenon and that other countries are involved or have made retrievals of some sort. Allegedly, one of his goals is to apparently try to bring those intelligence agencies together to lift the veil.

I think most of us can imagine how that’s gonna go, or not.

I really wonder what would happen to the world if full disclosure came to be. I can understand why agencies would want to keep everything secret, especially in the states and I’d be breaking our own rules if I went any further into that thought. :rofl

I really wonder what would happen to the world if full disclosure came to be. I can understand why agencies would want to keep everything secret, especially in the states and I’d be breaking our own rules if I went any further into that thought. :rofl
At least for me, that’s the fascinating part. What would a civilization that figured out how to traverse our universes vast distances teach us? Would we even be willing to learn? Or would we just cling to fear and tribalism like we always do?

I’m less optimistic about humanity than I’ve ever been.

Guys, there are no aliens or any one out there, Fermi was right " oh yeah? well then where the fu-ck are they? "
besides all this Gov Conspiracy and alien cover ups is really just all bread and circuses
the real Aliens are the Cabals

AcceptableDisfiguredAldabratortoise-size_restricted.gif

Meh, I don't believe any of it.

An alien craft that can perform interstellar travel, yet somehow "crash" when it gets here, would be like a professional race car driver who couldn't make a simple trip to the grocery store without crashing his car.

Also, if you were from another planet, came here, and took one look at what goes on, on this planet, would you want to keep coming back?

Back