Intelligence Officials Say US Has Retrieved Non Human Craft

I think it would be cool. I don’t know why it has to be this scary War of the Worlds scenario. To look to the sky and know we aren’t alone would be pretty amazing.

Until they probed my butt.

I’d LOVE to see it happen, but there’s a lot of people in the world who would have a lot of beliefs shaken by it. Then the traditional “You’re different from me so we must fight” thing that doesn’t seem to ever go away and that’s where I gotta cut myself off!

I've been communicating with aliens for years

Art Loop GIF by Psyklon

As long as there is no eye contact
you're a slot badger, you're a two pin din plug, you're a bush dodger, you're a small bean regarder, you're an unabummer, you're a nut administrator, you're a bent ref, you're the crazy world of Arthur Brown, you're a fence foal, you're a free willy, you're a chimney bottler, you're a bunty man, you're a shrub rocketeer...

I’d LOVE to see it happen, but there’s a lot of people in the world who would have a lot of beliefs shaken by it. Then the traditional “You’re different from me so we must fight” thing that doesn’t seem to ever go away and that’s where I gotta cut myself off!

Maybe the Powers That Be know that they have more power and control over the population by having the majourity
of human inhabitants believing in traditional religions, in one form or another, and their institutions.

Admission of non-terrestrial intelligent life forms would gut all of that. Couple of thousands of years of accumulated power would
not be easy to relinquish. :idk

Maybe the Powers That Be know that they have more power and control over the population by having the majourity
of human inhabitants believing in traditional religions, in one form or another, and their institutions.

Admission of non-terrestrial intelligent life forms would gut all of that. Couple of thousands of years of accumulated power would

catholic church covered their asses on this 15 years ago when they said aliens are kosher

That would be the death of all religion, which may not be a bad thing, IMO...

Back