In The Flesh - Seven Suns Suite

ᛗᛜᛜᚺDᛜᎶ Ꮤᛨᚳᚴ

Shredder
TGF Recording Artist
I released today, a collection of synthesizer music I have been composing! Most of it has already been posted in the "Do Something Challenge" but considering it is now officially released material (Bandcamp and Distrokid), I thought I would post it here as well! Check it out if you get a chance!

SevenSunsSuite_1200x1200.jpg

In The Flesh - Seven Suns Suite

Bandcamp
:

Distrokid Hyperfollow:
https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/MoondogWily/in-the-flesh-seven-suns-suite

Youtube video playlist:

@Moondog Wily Do you do all this cover artwork yourself? 😮
The artwork is generated for the most part by Midjourney AI requests I make (@DrewJD82 posted about a few months back about Midjourney and that sent me down the rabbit hole). I of course, add final touches, like titles, logo, slight modifications, etc. In this example, the 7 bits in the circles around the star were all taken from the original pieces artwork. I also had to straighten one of the star's points as it was about 45deg off. I also went through multiple concepts and hundreds of AI images that I generated to find "the one" for the cover art! And then of course, the videos are pretty much 100% AI generated artwork with me compiling it into a slideshow with the music using Adobe Premiere. I have been very happy with the artwork I have done in the past, but there is no question whatsoever that what I am doing now with the AI is many times better IMO! Check out the videos if you have not already to see hundreds of AI generated images I have come up with ;~))

Back