Idiocracy is upon us

Okay but this one's REALLY stupid. :D

Take it from someone who has directly worked with thousands of younger folks the past 20 years. In general, in the USA, we are being dumbed down and it's working. Granted I respect the younger ones who show up to work every day and do their jobs but objectively speaking, the intellect and intelligence level has decreased significantly in an overall sense. Sure there are certainly those that shine brighter than some of the past generations but on the whole, it's bad news.

Some say, with the easily available college attendance it should be better but academia has very little to do with intellect and common sense.

Who been raising all these dumb-ass, younguns?? That's right? The ones pissing and moaning about them
being dumb-ass younguns!!!. :LOL:

Oh, the irony.
Unfortunately a lot of parents seem to believe in the institutions provided by the larger society/goobernment to raise their kids. At home schooling/zoom opened many eyes and public school enrollment has completely chundered.

About damn time and perhaps 40 years too late.

Unfortunately a lot of parents seem to believe in the institutions provided by the larger society/goobernment to raise their kids. At home schooling/zoom opened many eyes and public school enrollment has completely chundered.

About damn time and perhaps 40 years too late.

There's a direct correlation to the fact I spent every available minute I could with my girls to how they turned out.

There's a direct correlation to the fact I spent every available minute I could with my girls to how they turned out.
Indeed, as parents we made active decisions to do with less stuff and make sure one parent was around the children as much as possible.

We chose to forgo extra income in order to invest in our children.

Two phrases coined by the younger generation that prove Idiocracy is upon us.

"My bad"... seriously? What happened to "excuse me, my mistake" or "sorry, I misunderstood"

"My dude"... Really? Since when did I belong to you? Go f**k yourself.

Brawndo has electrolytes.....
President Comacho 2024
The "That's dope" is the one that makes me roll my eyes every time .

Back